Monday, December 21, 2009

DDR Stepmania Stepfiles


Bad demo due to the lagging of the PC caused by the screen-capturing software.


Here is my first DDR/Stepmania stepfile, featuring a local singer, Shila with Through My Window. Prolly the only Malaysian singer with a stepfile XD! Check out TM's www.everyoneconnects.net for more information. There are some funny karaoke videos too.



And then, more stepfiles were created:


AKB48 - Namida Surprise!
Difficulty: 4 / 7 / 9
[Download]


AKB48 - River
Difficulty: 2/ 4 / 6 / 9
[Download]

Jay Sean - Down (unpublished)

The AKBs were created due to the lack of stepfiles of their songs. Only three songs available, and the Japanese made some which are impossible to play with a pad. The two songs as far as I know are not available yet in stepfile and I always wanted to play both. I even created the full length stepfiles and, usually I'm done before getting halfway.

keywords: AKB48 step stepfile simfile stepmania sm ddr dwi ステップ マニア

No comments: